Part Time Finance Manager
The role is a monthly 10-day contract – set around the monthly cycle of internal sign-off and approval for bookkeeping, billing our clients and paying the expenses. This role is assisted and overseen by the two directors in the business. This person will be given access to the bank accounts and government portals required to coordinate the financials.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Bookkeeping - this means the overseeing and completion of all expenses collation across projects and company. This includes the filing them in the right project buckets (as well as indicating billable /non-billable). Overseeing the completion of the reconciliation of the corporate credit card receipts collation and statements, as well as the overseeing of the collation of cash receipts from each of the AGENCY team on a monthly basis – each month there is a submission of the financial records to our accountants. Every quarter the accounts will set up and ready our GST filing. The filing for all the financial accounts is done by the accountant. But this role assists the two directors and staff with the filing submission to the accountants each month.
2. Invoicing - this means the overseeing and completion of all client invoicing, including the billing of expenses across projects and company. Current Invoicing software is Quickbooks.
3. Payroll and paying bills - we intend to give you access to our bank accounts, however, the person can only access them from the office - to set up and complete the monthly billing and payroll.
4. Reporting to Directors & Owning Financial Processes – weekly / bi-weekly sessions with directors to run through financial accounts, cashflow spreadsheets and overall financial performance. The finance manager will need to drive all finance related processes with the team, including creating a rhythm of billing cycles on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis;
- to support in Project Billing Cycles to the clients
- to support in Billable Project Expenses with Project Leads / Directors
- set up and manage quarterly cashflow predictions, and payment schedule predictions
- set up and manage yearly cashflow targets and plans spreadsheet
Please note the following:
- This role is a long-term part time / contract position, which caters for 10 days of work a month.
- Experience in finance and accounting are desired
- Knowledge of the Singapore Finance and Accounting Cycles are a must – ie, GST & Tax Billing Cycles, etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, use of GoogleDrive / Google Docs, use of Apple Laptop (Mac), with traits of being organized, meticulous and an independent worker.
- Location: 407 Havelock Road