AGENCY Singapore is looking for a Business Development Manager who will help to establish new client relationships and strengthen our partnerships with existing clients.
What the role entails
You will represent the services that AGENCY offers, and proactively develop opportunities to connect our offering with client needs to bring about growth, impact and change. You should demonstrate a combination of business acumen, design expertise, strong networking and relationship-building skills. You are seasoned in initiating and developing senior client relationships with both internal stakeholders and senior and C-suite executives, have a broad network of clients and collaborators, and a track record of achieving revenue goals.
- Collaborate with the Founding Directors to attract clients and project engagements that impact our organisational goals.
- Develop and maintain a network of Senior and C-Suite executives.
- Identify prospective clients (within and outside of your existing network) and work with Founding Directors to develop a communication plan.
- Proactively reach out to prospective clients to understand their priorities, share AGENCY’s services, and discuss opportunities for collaboration.
- Shape client engagements, managing the proposal process from developing the brief, through to the contract signature and project kick-off.
- Able to understand each team member’s strengths, expertise and interests to shape exciting and meaningful work
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our clients and project teams by providing strategic level guidance, coaching, and critique in service of delivering world-class design and building of our client relationships.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Work with the Founding directors to find new ways of developing client relationships.
- 7+ years of experience in client relationship management and business development, preferably within a creative environment and/or design consultancy.
- Experience developing and leading client relationships and building lasting partnerships.
- Comfort with, and excitement for, engaging with senior and C-suite executives.
- A strong existing network of clients and partners across Asia.
- Demonstrated ability to meet revenue targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both internally and externally, including experience telling compelling stories.
- A resourceful, creative problem solver that succeeds with designers in a highly collaborative, nimble work environment.
- Experience and willingness to help colleagues see the potential in projects and encourage creativity.
- A demonstrated fluency in design thinking, lean startup and/ or other innovation methods and tools.
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com and include:
- CV / Resume / Portfolio
- A cover letter about why you think you’re a good fit for the role
- A few sentences on something that inspired you lately