AGENCY Singapore is looking for a Project Design Director who will ensure that the team is on track to do their best work, and ensure our external client needs are met.
What the role entails
You will be the primary interface between clients and AGENCY during projects, set up schedules, resources and expectations for creating the best outcome of projects. You should be fluent in ways to organise budgets, schedules and teams, and have led teams. You take pride in your meticulous eye to detail and rigorous standards.You have helped to nurture an honest and open, collaborative working environment for creative work to occur.
- Identify opportunities to create new processes or behaviours that enable alignment, strong communication, and effective collaboration.
- Co-create a culture of creativity and inclusivity for new project teams and clients.
- Help leadership and project teams maintain—and further nurture their client relationships, by creating an extraordinary client experience.
- Be involved with day-to-day operations for project teams including managing portions of the budget, planning and coordination activities related to projects.
- 7+ years of professional experience in-house, at startup companies, design consulting firms, or other professional services firms as a designer.
- Background in any design discipline – interaction design, product design, graphic design, environment design.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Able to manage competing priorities with a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Capable of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Enjoys creative problem-solving in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, proactive and optimistic.
- A demonstrated fluency in design thinking, lean startup and/ or other innovation methods and tools.
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com and include:
- CV / Resume / Portfolio
- A cover letter about why you think you’re a good fit for the role
- A list of projects you’ve worked on recently, for each describe the problem you faced and how you resolved it, and the impact on the project. Please clearly state your role in the project. (2 pages max)
- In a few sentences, tell us about the most awesome thing you have designed in your career and why is it so awesome? And also what has inspired you recently?